Friday, September 05, 2014

Dribs and drabs.

Geneva's feeties are always plotting something.


Eleanor's new thing is to creep into Geneva's car seat and then drape herself with blankets.


Peek.


I remember when Eleanor was a baby being like, HOWWWW am I supposed to amuse you all the time? But with Geneva, half my work is done for me.


Lotta sistering going on.


Some whatever this is going on, too.


What're you doing, Eleanor?


You want to bite this face, you know you do.


Nightgown, literal crocs, backwards sweater.


Killing it.

2 comments:

blackbird said...

Look, i'm sure Miss Geneva is the coolest baby ever, and, someday, she will do amazing things - I have no doubt...but that Eleanor, well, she's stolen my heart. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.
She kills me. In the nicest way.

xo

An Cailín said...

Rock those crocs, Eleanor!

Geneva, stay adorable. Your feet are going to rule the world.

Slán go fóill,
Giselle