Saturday, April 05, 2014

Little Piglet goes to the Agriculture In The City Festival

Regular Toddler sits extremely still for transformation into Little Piglet.


Little Piglet examines piglet-face.


Little Piglet snorts once, for science.


Little Piglet is pleased with the effect.


Little Piglet collects a sticker from each vendor, earning herself a backpack.


Little Piglet pets a chick.


Little Piglet listens to the sounds of bugs eating.


Little Piglet comes back three times to listen to the sounds of bugs eating, because it is actually really hypnotizing.


Little Piglet eats her complementary tater tots 'wiv spicy sauce!'


Little Piglet, looking like she's partied, heads home.


Little Piglet removes her disguise and goes for a nap.


Not pictured: Little Piglet holding a worm. Little Piglet being asked a thousand times if she is a pink cat. Little Piglet saying (with glee and volume) NO I AM A PIG OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK. Little Piglet and Mama Pig passing by a bake sale and buying a lemon bar. Mama Pig regretting not buying ALLLL the lemon bars. Little Piglet waking up sweaty from her nap, all indignant because she thinks someone washed her hair while she was sleeping.

Let the constant festival-going begin.

4 comments:

blackbird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blackbird said...

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a two year old more.

Vasilly said...

I love Little Piglet. :-) So cute! I can't believe you didn't show us a picture of Little Piglet and the worm. ;-)

Rebekah Joy Plett said...

That is STILL one of my favourite dresses of hers and I wish I had a matching one for me AND for my fetus. Do they make them in fetus sizes?