Monday, April 22, 2013

I don't think I have to worry about her picking up the habit again.

Eleanor stopped taking a soother when she was about 9 months old, and I wasn't ready for it because she wasn't the adorable thumb-sucker she is now, and I kept trying to stick her soother in her mouth all, YOU LIKE THIS, IT IS SOOTHING TO YOU but she was like, Nyyyyyyyyygh, those are for babies.

They're still around, and she found one the other day and was like, I remember these, these are fun.


So she's sucking on it but we're chatting and she realizes that she can SHOW me where her hair is, but she can't TELL me.


And if there's one thing Eleanor hates, it's not being able to TELL you something.


Like where her ears are.


Or where her NOSE is.


Doggone it, my nose is HERE.


Lousy mouth-plug.

No comments: