Friday, November 02, 2012

Pretend I posted yesterday, ok?

Oh. Hullo, November. Isn't this the month where I post every day? Good start, me.

I'm in Vancouver visiting the fam, only we've all been down with the flu, and it's not the achy, grouching around in your sweatpants type of flu, it's the weeping, full-body vomiting, Lavinia-Swire-dying-of-Spanish-flu, several days of recovery before you can walk down the hall without fainting type of flu. We've had to cancel so many fun things, including lunch with my ladies, and dinner with my grandpa, whose 92nd birthday it is, and trick-or-treating with Felix, and eating anything delicious.

The only bright spot in all of this is that, though all three of us have been rolling on the floor, begging for death, we've mostly been doing it one at a time, so there have always been two of us conscious to keep an eye on a very healthy, very happy dragon.


Lookit her go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is the WORST way to spend vacation. Hope you're all feeling better soon!